[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Meaningful

+ <3

broove responds:

thx

i've got a top score i've got a top score

8-bit threw me off

This is what I'm talking about.

Goes into basement.
Opens drawer.
Puts shades on.
Opens wardrobe.
Puts on red sparkly robe.
"I've been saving these for a very special moment."

get to know me better get to know me better

Fun/relaxing

I like it. Is that an organ that comes in in the middle, the melody? because thats a great RPG sound. Reminds me of beginnings of Breath of Fire 3. but not exactly. Yours has some originality. Nice samples.

vibe-newgrounds responds:

It's an e-piano (rhodes to be exact). Thanks!

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Sweet

Instruments remind me of Majora's Mask's Astral Observatory, which then reminds me of a 40s ballad.

Nocturne no 8 Adagietto mesto Nocturne no 8 Adagietto mesto

Good Composition

Hey old friend. It has been a while. This song is too slow. Play it on a real piano. I really want to hear it.

Do you take lessons? Are you going to a music school for composing or piano at all?

Lyric is great. Needs to pick up pace though. At the beginning create an aire of prelude, what is that called: the melody at its birth?. Try diverting to a new melody later on and then create a tense and even faster broader range of chordal spiradic breakthrough, as if you are writing your emotions as they come. Do this towards the end and then come back to the song again and let it die. You can do better and you know it! And use a piano too, man. As if you have time to do this, unless you surely feel you could rewrite this song, best of luck.

Ryan.

P.S. Say what you have to about all of my songs. I know they're horrid. But I don't compose like that anymore.

Winterwind-NS responds:

hello

-Orr-Stormy Seas -Orr-Stormy Seas

awesome!

this song was really cool! i especially liked it at 1:15 when it came in with the strings and brass melody. great job. make more like this with better melodies. this turned out great! 5/5

DavidOrr responds:

better melodies? What was wrong with this one? :(

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoyed it!

The Outlander The Outlander

Fun

This is a cool techno whatever version. LOL 4/4 time...

In a land of War and Hatred In a land of War and Hatred

I like it :D

Its a very cool action/drama RPGish theme. Are you going to use it one of your RPGs? because I think it would work really well. Nice job. Gl with future songs like this one.

MaestroSorrow responds:

I am planning to, however chances are it will not be used because of its intro and ending. I have to remake it so that it begins instantly, and ends instantly, to create the illusion of an infinite loop.

Many thanks for the review ^^.